IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION SET OUT BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PRINT AND STORE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALONG WITH ALL TRANSACTION DATA, RULES AND REGULATIONS AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
General terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions governing the use of this Website. All Customer activities on the Website are subject to and governed by these terms and conditions.
Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
Account Information and Personal Information
- I. Customers may only deposit money with the Company through the pre-approved payment methods available in the Website, the Customer must only deposit and receive money through the same Payment Solution Companies authorised by the Company ( ” Authorized Payment Solutions ” ) used to deposit funds, unless depositing money directly with the Company. Authorized Payment Solutions cannot represent themselves as authorized to receive funds on behalf of the Company without a previous written statement to that effect from the Company; and furthermore Authorised Payment Solutions cannot in any way market, advertise, publicize, or promote the Company or the Company’s Services without the previous written consent of the Company.
- II. To access the Company’s betting services, the Customer must always first register on the Website and open an account only by doing so then becoming a Registered Customer.
- III. The Customer agrees to provide all relevant Personal Information to the Company on registration and it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that their Personal Information are kept up-to-date on the Website, especially address, telephone number and payment/bank details (if applicable). Customer must provide truthful information when opening an account, failure to do so will result in a breach of these terms and conditions and immediate closure of the account forfeiting all money available in the account. The Customer agrees upon request by the Company to provide the Company with any documentation to verify the Personal Information provided to the Company. The Customer authorises the Company to use any lawful means that it considers necessary to verify the Personal Information provided by the Customer as set out in the online enrolment form ( ” Personal Information ” ). Such Personal Information includes all required information from the Customer, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time and at anytime, so as to allow the Company to properly identify the Customer. When the aforementioned online enrolment form has been submitted to, and accepted by, the Company, the Customer will be deemed a Registered Customer ( ” Registered Customer ” ). The Company reserves the right of accepting or rejecting the Customer for any reason whatsoever. Only Registered Customers may use the Company’s Services and bet only up to their bet limit or monetary amount available in their account.
- IV. A Customer may open only one account on the Website and with the Company. Any additional accounts that are opened may be closed by the Company and any outstanding amount returned to the Customer or all such accounts may be treated as one joint account and merged together by the Company, in either case at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. The Customer agrees that the Company shall use any method it deems reasonable to determine if two or more accounts belong to the same Customer.
- V. As a Registered Customer, the Customer will be presented with a username and password ( ” Account Access Information ” ) to be used only by the Customer personally. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the Account Access Information remains confidential at all times and the Customer shall be fully responsible for any misuse and/or unauthorised disclosure of Account Access Information to any third party. Customers who are concerned that their Account Access Information has been made available, its security has been compromised or has been accessed by any third party, should forthwith notify the Company immediately whereupon new Account Access Information may be provided by the Company to the Customer. Any bets or requests made online where the correct Account Access Information has been used will be considered valid.
- VI. The Customer will inform the Company as soon as reasonably possible if they believe that their account information is being misused in any way by a third party so that the Company may suspend that account. The Company will not be held responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for any reasonable delay in such suspension. Only after notification by the Customer to the Company that their Account Access Information has been compromised and the Company suspending the account will bets or requests made online with the Account Access Information be deemed void, not before. The Customer may notify the Company of any such events using the contact information available in the ” Contact Us ” section of the Website.
- VII. The Company may require the Customer to change their password or their Account Access Information from time to time or the Company may suspend the Customer’s account if the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website. The Company may change the Customer’s Account Access Information upon prior notice to the Customer at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- VIII. To maintain a high level of security to protect Customer funds, the Company may perform random security checks. The Customer hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional information and/or documentation from the Customer in order to verify the Customer as the account holder in the event of such a security check.